Version: ca. 2003
eAmbush Main Page (web link) | Manual | License Agreement
Author: Lutz Pietschker, Germany
Copyright: 2000 ff, Lutz Pietschker, Germany. All rights reserved. Part of the software is copyrighted by FileMaker, inc.
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. BY USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE.
The enclosed "eAmbush" electronic game assist software program ("Software") is licensed, not given as property, to you for use only under the terms of this License, and the author reserves any rights not expressly granted to you. The author retains ownership of the Software itself.
The software is free, i.e. the author does not expect you to pay for its use. The runtime licenses of FileMaker included in the software have been obtained legally by the author, you do not violate copyright laws by using them. However, this does not mean that there are no legal strings attached:
1. License. This License allows you to:
(a) Use as many copies of the Software at a time. To "use" the Software means that the Software is either loaded in the temporary memory (i.e., RAM) of a computer or installed on the permanent memory of a computer (i.e., hard disk, etc.).
(b) Make copies of the Software in machine readable form for backup purposes. As an express condition of this License, you must reproduce on each copy any copyright notice or other proprietary notice that is on the original copy.
(c) Permanently transfer all your rights under this License to another party by providing to such party all copies of the Software licensed under this License together with a copy of this License and the accompanying written materials, provided that the other party reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License.
(d) Give copies of the software to other parties, provided the software is given free of charge or fees and in complete and unchanged form. In particular, the copies must include the complete copyright note and this license agreement.
2. Restrictions. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, RENT, LEASE, LOAN OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED UPON THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART THEREOF without giving full credit to the original author. YOU MAY NOT SELL THE SOFTWARE TO ANYONE, I.E. GIVE IT TO ANOTHER PARTY AND CHARGE MORE THAN THE IMMEDIATE COST OF MEDIA YOU PROVIDED.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. This License will terminate immediately without notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon such termination you must destroy the Software, all accompanying written materials and all copies thereof, and Sections 6, 7 and 8 will survive any termination.
4. Passwords. The Software licensed to you may contain features which are protected by certain passwords. You are not authorized to enter, remove or change such passwords, and only the author is authorized to enter, remove or change such passwords.
5. Export Law Assurances. You agree that neither the Software nor any direct product thereof is being or will be shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, into any country prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act and the regulations thereunder or will be used for any purpose prohibited by the Act.
6. No Warranty. The author does not warrant that the Software will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The author has no liability whatsoever regarding the functionality, fitness or correctness of the software.
THE AUTHOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO COMPUTERS, SOFTWARE OR DATA, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, CAUSED BY ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE, FOR ANY PURPOSE.
7. Limitation of Remedies and Damages. In no event will the author be liable to you for any consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information and the like), whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software or accompanying written materials, regardless of the basis of the claim and even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
8. General. This License will be construed under the laws of Germany, except for that body of law dealing with conflicts of law. If any provision of this License shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this License will remain in full force and effect.
As the author of this page I take no expressed or implied responsibility for the content of external links; opinions expressed on such pages are not necessarily mine. The web space provider is not responsible for the contents of this page or any linked pages.
, last change 2011-03-12